And to help with the rules, here's Donny Do, and Donny Don't!
1. All applications must be behind LJ-cuts! And I made sure to keep it in the box thing.
2. No flaming members, character bashing, or anything of that nature, please. We're all here to be nice.
Matty: Congrats, Donny Do, you got rated as a Rosario! Donny Don't: HAW HAW! YOU GOT RATED AS AN OLD WOMAN!
3. Bold your votes, so that it's easier for people to be able to see them.
Donny Do: You seem like a Will.
4. After 5 days or votes (Or when donkeykongsong thinks you're ready to be stamped), you will be stamped (by donkeykongsong) by the majority.
Donny Don't: WHAT THE **** IS TAKING SO LONG! RATE ME ALREADY DAMMIT!
5. Pictures are not necessary, but if you want, you may post up to 3. No cosplay pictures please!
6. So that us mods know you read the rules, put "Just Jack!" somewhere in the entry title.
Donny Don't:(in the title) LOOK AT ME! I'M GONNA BECOME SOME TV CHARACTER!
7. Just because you have not been stamped yet does not mean you can't vote on other people's applications. Please vote so they can get stamped!
8. Continuing from the rule above, please be sure to continue rating after being stamped, so that other members will also be stamped.
9. Sorry, but there shall be no re-applications unless you feel you have really changed from the last application. This re-application must be sent at least 1 week after your first application.
10. If you want to affiliate with this community, juat make a post saying on the entry title that you want to become an affiliate and say in the entry what community you want this one to affiliate with. But I only affiliate with other rating and Will & Grace communities. And just to make sure you read it, the title must say "Affiliate" and you must say "*pokes* Care to affiliate with [your community name here, and possibly a description]?"
Donny Do: *pokes* Care to affiliate with my Will & Grace graphics community [community name here]?
Donny Do: *pokes* Care to affiliate with my Friends rating community [community name here]?
Donny Don't: Affiliate with my Friends discussion community! It's soooo cool!
11. Try to be as detailed as possible with your answers! It makes it easier to stamp you.
12. Please be sure to upload your stamps upto your own server! ImageHost hasn't had a bandwidth problem, but it will make people who read your stamps/user info know you're not cheating!
13. Be sure to follow the rules! You won't be rated if you don't!
Note: If there is anything you did not fill out, give a reason why, such as it being too personal.
If there is a Will & Grace character not listed that you would like to vote someone as (such as a recurring character), please notify me and I will add him/her, and get me some pictures or something for a stamp.
All stamps will made by yours truly donkeykongsong, unless someone donates one before I get a chance to.
-RATING COMMUNITIES- ojamajo_rating - This is the rating community for the Japanese animated mahou shoujo series Ojamajo Doremi I (donkeykongsong) co-mod with raimuchan, but I merely make the stamps tokyomm_rating - This is the rating community for the Japanese manga adapted into an animated mahou shoujo series Tokyo Mew Mew maintained by (mint_chan) viewtifulrating - This is my (donkeykongsong's) rating community for the video game series and new (as of December 9, 2005) Kids' WB! Japanese anime, Viewtiful Joe
-WILL & GRACE COMMUNITIES-
If you want to be an affiliate, just ask! (And it doesn't matter how you do it, just make sure it's a rating community or a Will & Grace community.)